- 1 ripe but firm avocado ( brown spots discarded)
- 2 1/4 t salt ( taste as you add. Or to taste)
- 5 T minced & tightly packed kale
- 3 T minced & tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 T chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 t jalapeño or 1 t ( depending on how spice it is. I have used 1t)
- 1 1/2 T lime juice
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c small cut cherry tomatoes ( squeeze some water content out) or use a ripe/sweet tomato ( seeds discarded)
- 1/4 t + 1/8 t chipotle spice or paprika
Either mince everything ( as I shown in the video) and just mix with the avocado and mash it all together with a fork until you get the desired consistencyMince all in a food processor ( but dont over blend)
Then transfer them a new bowl and mash the avocado and the rest with a fork.
Spread on top of your favorite toasted bread and enjoy!